Thursday, October 18, 2007

bite my shiny, imperial-fighting ass

since it's been over a WHOLE MONTH since my last quiz, a week since i posted anything, and i'm too bleary-eyed to be very coherent now:

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with?
You scored as Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds.

Serenity (Firefly)

88%
Moya (Farscape)
88%
Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)
88%
Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)
81%
SG-1 (Stargate)
81%
Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
75%
Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)
75%
Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)
75%
Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)
69%
FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)
63%
Enterprise D (Star Trek)
56%
Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)
38%
Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)
31%
p.s. tomorrow's my last day at work. i can't believe how giddy i am about it. i know, some of the giddy is just for the upcoming adventure in general but... i am seriously ready for a change.
p.p.s. futurama is not on the list of contendas! that's so wrong.

3 comments:

cvc said...

excitin'!!! Best of luck (again) with the move and all things new!

Babylon 5 and Heart of Gold (HHGTTG) were tied for first for me. Millenium Falcon was way down low (mebbe it's cuz I don't have a furry friend that could qualify as smarter than me)!!

snarfdog said...

Deep Space 9?? So not me.

heather said...

cvc: yes, i have many furry friends. perhaps that's what tipped me toward the rebellion. =)

snarfy: i feel you on not matching up with your show. i'm glad they listed star wars as my primary, even if it was tied with two other 88%-ers (firefly, farscape)...snooze.