Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four by Four

started this at work a few days ago after wen tagged me. but since i can't sleep...this seemed like the perfect time to start over and actually finish it. :-p

Four jobs I've had:

Cashier at Christmas Enchantments (a christmas store, oddly enough)
ASSistant Manager at Papa Johns Pizza
Lead Interface Producer (and no, that's not pretentious)
Product Content Developer (that isn't either)

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

All of Me
Galaxy Quest
High Anxiety
Mary Poppins
and i could go on, because i do love my movies.

Four Places I've lived:

El Paso, Texas
Coquille, Oregon
Nashville, Tennessee
Ben Lomond, Californiyay

Four TV shows I love:
i actually don't have any shows that i *love* right now. but some that i like:

NCIS
CSI (original)
24
and a show that i wish was good enough to like: the l word.

Four places I've vacationed:

British Columbia/Alberta
Maryland
Oregon Coast (just about anywhere)
Disneyland

Four of my favorite dishes:

Beef Stroganoff
Papa Johns Pizza
Min's Lasagna
German Chocolate Cake

Four sites I visit daily:

Webmail for myriad email accounts
Bloglines
Random entry from my Bloglines feed
Wamu

Four places I would rather be right now:

Asleep in my bed, with Dolce sleeping on me (as usual - altho she is sitting next to me and purring)
Asleep in a bed, inside a villa overlooking the mediterranean sea
Asleep in a bed, inside a castle overlooking the irish coastline
Asleep in a bed, inside a cabin overlooking tons of snow-capped mountains

ok i don't think it's going to work, but i'm going to try to make #1 in that last list come true now. cya =)

No comments: