Thursday, February 16, 2006

the hits keep on comin'

as predicted, my parents did not leave today. if only i could make money as a parental prognosticator.

my mom came out before i left this morning and said that my dad had a really bad headache. so what? well, headaches can = pending stroke is what. and apparently they also really fuck with his vertigo if he has to drive w/headache, and lead to chuck upping. so...no thanks. and due to the weather i'm sure that means my parents will be here another few days at least.

the good part is that i know min is really loving their company, and will be sad when they go. and i'm glad they're here too, altho i only see them for an hour or so each night when i get home. but the bad part is i just want a break. on tuesday they'll have been here for 2 months. two! i love them but i'm ready for them to leave.

but, only when they really are physically able to go. i just hope that day comes of course. it's just taking many more days than any of us ever expected.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Whoo, I could have predicted the weather, but not the bad headache. In the future, I will look to you for my prognostication needs.

(btw, weather in NoCal should be clear starting Sat.)

I hope the headache is nothing serious.