Friday, November 11, 2005

cutesy, girly shirts

are something i sometimes enjoy on other people, but have absolutely no interest in wearing myself. and the same thing holds true for blogging. there are so many blogs i love reading and (sporadically) commenting on. but clearly i have neither the time nor inclination to keep my own blog updated. which i'm sure is obvious to my 3 readers, since my posts have dwindled to nothing.

so, sorry, but consider this official notice. if you are interested in keeping up with me and don't have my email address, go here (to avoid spammers) and drop me a line.

and the rest of you who blog, keep it up! i have an self-entertainment quota to meet. :-)

10 comments:

andrea said...

yeah, but...what are the people who blog gonna read for their entertainment??? i can't very well read myself!

wen said...

hey, what she said! she being andrea, of course. ;)

Liz said...

Dude, that is some weak-ass shit. For all we give you, this is all we get?

heather said...

yep. i'm fresh out of self-blogging fascination. if you know where i can buy some, though, let me know.

Jennie said...

This is not right. You must blog. There is no choice. You will be assimilated. (what am I supposed to do, actually EMAIL you for updates?)

andrea said...

i know you said that you weren't going to blog anymore and yet i still visit everyday HOPING THAT YOU'VE BLOGGED SOMETHING.

peer pressure!

andrea said...

haha, the next word verification is "femmmmjv", which just struck me funny.

wen said...

ha! andrea and i are the same. i keep stopping by, hoping you've changed your mind. does that make us blog stalkers?

andrea said...

i think i will comment every day just to prove that i visit every day.

andrea said...

lala...still not new posts. sigh.