Monday, November 28, 2005

mom's the word

please keep my mom in your thoughts. 15 minutes after we returned home, from a great weekend in bodega bay (more on that another time), i got a call from my sister that my mom is in the hospital. apparently she had a seizure (probably grand mal, from the description) while at the mall with my dad. this was about 2 hrs ago, and they'd all just gotten to the ER about 30 minutes earlier, so they have no idea yet what brought this on. anyways, any prayers or good thoughts are greatly appreciated...

4 comments:

wen said...

sending reiki and good thoughts...

andrea said...

ack! of course, good stuff on their way.

Jennie said...

I don't know what reiki is :) but I'm sending up plenty of good thoughts for your mom. How are you holding up?

heather said...

thanks jennie! well, thanks everyone!

i'm doing fine. since i haven't heard about her doing worse, i'm sure she's alright too. i'm just horribly curious what's going on.