Saturday, November 11, 2006

heaven in a cupcake

i'll write more about my day of (good) adventure tomorrow, or monday when i imagine i'll upload my pics to flickr, but for now i have to say:

the most amazing food EVER graced my mouth this afternoon. what was it? it was a PB affair cupcake from love at first bite up in bezerkley.

their definition of PB affair: devil's food chocolate cake frosted with peanut butter buttercream, topped with Reese's peanut buttercup

my definition: OH. MY. GOD.

seriously. if you are ever up that way, you must go. it's cheap and, as i said in my headline, it's heaven in a cupcake.

2 comments:

Dharma said...

You were right by my house and didn't call? {imagine a jewish grandmother accent}

heather said...

oy vey, i'm meshugana!
or would be had i known you lived there. ;-p