Saturday, November 18, 2006

oops

sorry for all the re-publishing, rss-readers. i switched to blogger beta a few days ago, decided to make a few changes tonight (and lost my custom nav, thanks for warning me, beta!) and it republishes the last 30 posts everytime i make a change. the old version had the option to only republish index. o that they'd have kept that one.

i suppose some rebirth is appropriate since i just noticed tomorrow will be the 2 year anniversary of this blog. kinda trippy. even though i tried to kill this blog a couple times, it stuck with me. and some of you stuck with me, too. thanks.

3 comments:

Wyatt's Mom said...

Congrats on the 2 yr anniv!

A friend wen to the beta version and hates it. She can't figure out how to set up her comment section, so no one can say anything to her. Guess there is an upside to that.

I'm still thinking to change to typepress or wordpress and host it from my site. Decisions, decisions ;)

heather said...

thanks! yeah i often consider installing wordpress on my domain, but i also like not having to bother. quirks and all, i do like low-maintenance, as blogger is. :-)

Wyatt's Mom said...

I think I'll try it out on the g/f first and if I screw it up, no big deal :0)