i'll be seeing my dad in a little bit here (and i've seen him lots since my last post), but i just talked to my mom and:
- his hemmorhage has decreased significantly in size
- no more bleeding, either!
- headaches a bit better, but apparently that will take another week to get better
- still working on getting his blood back to appropriate thickness
- he may get out as early as tomorrow!
so, yay! i am sure my parents would love to have their anniversary together (it's sunday) so hopefully that will work out. and plus they can get back on zee road up to orygone! i'm glad they've had our little waystation here of course, but i think their cat fiona is getting preeeetty tired of camping out in the guest bedroom.
in other news, i spent most of today in meetings, most of which were about this move to web dev. they still haven't sorted this out 100% (is it happening at all? which team are we sending you to?), but that's not stopping them from sending us to training the next week and a half. ok, fine. if i don't really move there, what'd you do, increase my geek quotient? fine by me. altho, i would be very bummed if the move doesn't happen. so it better happen.
i said it better!
ok bye :-)